Telecommunications | Strategy
- Analysed the market and the future outlook.
- Assessed all options within existing, adjacent or new businesses.
- Helped the CXOs prioritise the most sensible initiatives.
- Crafted a structured plan that was easy to communicate and understand
“Gamma delivered to the investors its first Strategy plan and through its successful execution is effectively transforming itself into a European UCaaS player”
- They have successfully entered the UCaaS market: The company has acquired several companies and is securing its position in this new and competitive market
- They effectively expanded into Europe to gain continued growth and scale: establishing themselves in NL,GER & SP
- They changed completely they Mobile MVNO approach and partner returning to the profitability path
Find relevant research, thought pieces and client stories
Various alternative internet service providers, or altnets, operate in the UK market. These compete with Openreach and Virgin Media O2, which currently dominate this market. …
A sustainable future has been a hot topic for the last decade. Governments, investors, businesses, and consumers are concerned about the world’s available resources – …